Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Whew - Wedding Albums and Prints are Shipped...Mostly!

Today, I'm breathing a sigh of relief. Thank you for your patience with your albums and print orders. Some of you have received your album(s) and print orders already. For others, your goodies are on the way, in the busy hands and trucks of various delivery services. For others, I'm sorry to say I've had to triage production, and those orders that had a realistic chance of being delivered before Christmas got top priority. The good news is that a new production cycle is beginning, so now is a great time to touch base, give me a nudge, and get your project moving again. Please let me know if you have any questions or what I can do to help.

Cheers!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

This is really a nice and intersting post.. i like it.. Thanks for sharing..
Disaster preparedness